Monday, August 23, 2010

Past posts

So the more outlets the better right? That's the rule of the internet I hear. I'm pretty new to this whole thing, self-promoting, online marketing and the like, so I'm learning as I go. But I started this Quest about a month ago originally and so I want to bring this site up to date. So here are some posts I made a little while back and are slightly out of date.


AND SO IT BEGINS...
 
So this is the first blog I've written. I was hoping to do this last week when I first started this Quest last week, however work and Cirque du Soleil got in the way. I've just been speaking to some friends back on the other side of the world and developed what I think is going to be a very fun project for my first few videos which I hope to complete in the next few weeks. So stay tuned to see how it works out!

I'm going to upload an introductory video tomorrow, just saying hi and introducing myself and my Quest to youtube so I'll post a link on here too. I've been incredibly excited by this since I began last week and ideas have been flying around in my brain. I've also joined The Shadow and Flame and theonering.net and Weta of course so you can check me out on there too if you like. So tomorrow is the day that the fun stuff begins, right now I'm going to go and watch Inception and hopefully soak up some creative juices! It sounds great, hope it lives up to the hype!


TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES...

We are currently experiencing technical difficulties, we hope to have these resolved shortly and apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Technical difficulties involving the lack of a working camera and the need to go home for a while. It is fantastic to see people but leaves me with little time.

I've enlisted the help of a talented friend who is currently located in London, to help me with my viral value! SEO'ing tweeting, all the things that I can do poorly, she can do very well! And she's full of interesting ideas, new thoughts and is a ball of creative energy. Great lady to have around.

I started drawing yesterday. I can't draw, have never been able to, but scribbling stuff is a fun little outlet. And for once the things I drew didn't look so bad. Maybe it will help me to put some of the things in my head down and make them into a little bit of reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment